The Best VPN Solution

As you may, know, TutorialGeek has been all but dead for the past couple months. This is due to the fact that I have been in China and getting on Blogger has been difficult at best. I have been spending the better part of a month looking for a good VPN solution so that I can resume my blogging, but most VPN options have been annoying or frustrating.

Well; I am hoping all that will change. I have tried a few VPN services that are decent, but I soon hope to try out USAIP. Once I have tested this out, I will do a full evaluation. Hopefully it will finally provide a working solution, and I can return to posting some more Geeky posts.

Update:

Wow. Getting the Internet to work well in China is not fun or easy. I have not had any success with any free VPN.

No comments:

Post a Comment