Tip of The Day - Use Your Email Client To Send and Receive Facebook Messages

Something happened this morning that made me super happy. I replied to a message from Facebook using Gmail and it worked! This must be a new feature because I have never noticed it before. Facebook just started posting message threads in emails so I decided to try to reply in Gmail to see if it would work. It did!

The sad news is that I tried doing multiple threads but it only seemed to work for the initial message sent. As this seems to be a new feature, I will post any updates as I get more info.

Also; if you are like me and you have Facebook notifications going to a spam email account, you can have your spam account forward to your real Gmail account and it works just the same.

If you have had this work for you, or have more info, please post a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment